Prices from £1,425
Where better for a family break, than the largest suite in the whole hotel – The Marryat. Its particularly sizeable sitting room, bedroom and cloakroom equate to the added space that families so appreciate.
Its large private terrace with views of the lawns and parkland give parents a few moments of tranquillity. This extra space is often used for cocktail receptions and private dinner parties, when the kids have gone to sleep.
Talking of which, The Marryat can be interconnected with an Estate Room for the kids. This is very much the essence of elegant country living.
The finer details:
- Private terrace with outside hot tub
- Sweeping views of the grounds and parklands
- King-size bed
- 2 extra beds can be arranged for the little ones*
- Sitting area with 2 sofas, coffee table, armchairs, work table and chairs
- Sonos audio system in both the lounge and bedroom
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Large bathroom with large marble bath and double walk-in shower
- Separate cloakroom
- Additional cloakroom off the main lounge
- First floor
- 83 m2
*Additional charges may apply