About 11 Cadogan Gardens
11 Cadogan Gardens was built by Lord Chelsea in the late 19th century and originally comprised four separate Victorian town houses. This helps explain the myriad of corridors, staircases and hallways throughout the hotel, and why it’s not uncommon to find a bemused guest wandering the corridors having taken a wrong turn.
With a fabulous location in such a prestigious area, the hotel became vastly popular as a home from home for travelling Victorian aristocrats, politicians and bon viveurs. In that progressive era, the area was known as something of a bohemian quarter, attracting notable personalities including radicals, artists and poets.
More recently 11 Cadogan Gardens was home to a private members club, and a sense of privacy and exclusivity remains. If our walls could talk, we feel sure they would regale us with tantalising tales and glamorous gossip from days gone by.
We would like to think that we’re still an intriguing base for discerning clientele. Our distinctive style is unparalleled and we are proud to serve our guests to the highest possible standards. Intriguing, evocative and unmistakably unique – we urge you to discover 11 Cadogan Gardens for yourself.
Working closely with the Group Revenue Director, the Revenue Manager will be responsible for the yielding strategy and to drive transient and group revenue and occupancy as a critical component. Your job, as a Revenue Manager, will be to work with our team to drive revenue and occupancy throughout our properties. To assist in maximising revenue, profit, and market share associated with rooms and food and beverage outlets. Manage the data entry processes associated with demand, revenue, forecasting, opportunity analysis, and inventory management. As part of a revenue management team, implement the pricing strategy of transient and group business. Partner with marketing to drive direct business, elevate reputation, and identify future market opportunities and effectively communicate through the organisation.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Assist in creating pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Work towards maintaining a forecasting accuracy of +/- 3% of plan revenue figures.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies
- Analyse overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, profiles)
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
- Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture.
- Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY
If you would like to be considered for a role at 11 Cadogan Gardens please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Anita.
Anita Bower - Human Resources Director email (via Jenn): firstname.lastname@example.org
11 Cadogan Gardens is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.