Evening Turndown Assistant
Join Chewton Glen as an Evening Turndown Assistant, ensuring that all areas of the hotel are maintained to the highest of standards.
• To check bathroom, replacing towels, tissues, products etc.
• To wipe out the bath, shower, sink etc and ensure floor is clean and free from hair etc.
• To turn back bed covers and hang any clothes in wardrobe or fold them neatly. Arrange any shoes.
• To wash and polish any dirty glasses.
• To replace water bottles.
• To replace ice in ice buckets (summer months) and wine coolers.
• To change fruit napkins and wash fruit knives and plates if necessary.
• To clear table and arrange magazines tidily.
• To empty any bins.
• To check pillows and bed linen, remake if necessary.
• To close curtains.
• To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Claire.
Claire Parrett - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: email@example.com
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now