Floor Housekeeper (48 hours per week)
Join Chewton Glen as a Floor Housekeeper, ensuring that all areas of the hotel are maintained to the highest of standards.
48 hours per week
• To check all rooms ensuring they have been cleaned to the standard set by the Hotel.
• To clean rooms when necessary setting the standards for all Housekeeping staff
• To prepare the Housekeeping General Assistant’s work lists.
• To check all areas cleaned by the public cleaners.
• To maintain correct stock levels in housekeeping stores and check that it is stored correctly.
• To train housekeeping staff as required in duties and on equipment use.
• To make up Housekeeping General Assistant’s store orders as required.
• To action the upkeep of any housekeeping paperwork.
• To assist in the linen room when required.
• To be responsible for the issue and collection of keys.
• To deal with any lost property requests.
• To deputise in the absence of the Executive Head Housekeeper and Deputy Head Housekeeper.
• To liaise with Reception on any rooms or guest’s requirements.
• To report any maintenance faults.
• To ensure that guest’s names are used at every opportunity.
• To assist with guest’s queries as required or refer to the Executive Head Housekeeper.
• To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Executive Head Housekeeper.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Graham.
Graham Chambers - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Bar & Lounge Assistant (48 hours per week)
Waiter (48 hours per week)
Room Service Waiter (48 hours per week)
Assistant Head Sommelier (48 hours per week)
Assistant Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Deputy Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Sommelier de Rang (48 hours per week)
Bar & Lounge Manager (48 hours per week)
Central Reservationist (40 hours per week)
Receptionist (24 hours per week)
Night Porter (30 hours per week)
Duty Manager (48 hours per week)
Telephonist (16 hours per week)