Join Chewton Glen as a Floor Housekeeper, ensuring that all areas of the hotel are maintained to the highest of standards.
24hrs per week
• To check all rooms ensuring they have been cleaned to the standard set by the Hotel.
• To clean rooms when necessary setting the standards for all Housekeeping staff
• To prepare the Housekeeping General Assistant’s work lists.
• To check all areas cleaned by the public cleaners.
• To maintain correct stock levels in housekeeping stores and check that it is stored correctly.
• To train housekeeping staff as required in duties and on equipment use.
• To make up Housekeeping General Assistant’s store orders as required.
• To action the upkeep of any housekeeping paperwork.
• To assist in the linen room when required.
• To be responsible for the issue and collection of keys.
• To deal with any lost property requests.
• To deputise in the absence of the Executive Head Housekeeper and Deputy Head Housekeeper.
• To liaise with Reception on any rooms or guest’s requirements.
• To report any maintenance faults.
• To ensure that guest’s names are used at every opportunity.
• To assist with guest’s queries as required or refer to the Executive Head Housekeeper.
• To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Executive Head Housekeeper.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Claire.
Claire Parrett - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: email@example.com
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now