General Housekeeping Assistant (48 hours per week)
48 hours per week
Join Chewton Glen as a General Housekeeping Assistant, ensuring that all areas of the hotel are maintained to the highest of standards.
• To clean and maintain the hotel bedrooms to the standards set by the Head Housekeeper.
• To keep baskets and cupboards neat and presentable at all times and stocked to the correct standard.
• To complete tasks as delegated by the Head Housekeeper and work according to the extra cleaning list.
• All cleaning materials are used to the Head Housekeeper’s specification.
• Store lists to be completed on the day given and stores to be put away.
• To report any maintenance faults and deal with lost property.
• To ensure that guest’s names are used at every opportunity.
• To assist with guest’s queries as required or refer to the Head Housekeeper.
• Attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Graham.
Graham Chambers - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Bar & Lounge Assistant (48 hours per week)
Waiter (48 hours per week)
Room Service Waiter (48 hours per week)
Assistant Head Sommelier (48 hours per week)
Assistant Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Deputy Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Sommelier de Rang (48 hours per week)
Bar & Lounge Manager (48 hours per week)
Central Reservationist (40 hours per week)
Receptionist (24 hours per week)
Night Porter (30 hours per week)
Duty Manager (48 hours per week)
Telephonist (16 hours per week)