Chewton Glen are in search of an Artisan Baker to join their large kitchen team. If you think you have what it takes then please email Jenn on the email address below.
• Finishing and baking of all the breakfast items by 6.00am
• Making of bread rolls according to the daily requirements
• Making of the breakfast items for the next day.
• Forward prepare for the next few days (parties, biscuits, savouries, cakes, scones, puff pastry, sweet pastry, rolling out tart bases, sheets, pizza bases, tea cakes, muffins etc…)
• Making one dessert for the restaurant daily menu.
• Cleaning of the section and equipment.
• To ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quality are maintained to the standards laid by the company.
• To ensure that the correct and the same ingredients are used as specified by the Exec Chef to ensure quality is upheld at all times.
• To ensure that your knives are kept clean and stored in the allocated safe places provided in the Bakery.
• To ensure that you are fully conversant with the operation of all the equipment and hazards attached. To use protective clothing if required.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedure and Health and Safety regulations.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: email@example.com
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Cookery Class Technician
Chef de Partie