Demi Chef de Partie (48 hours per week)
To ensure that all food preparation and dishes are made to the standard laid by the Company.
- To assist the Head Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes.
- To ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained to the standards laid by the Company.
- To be fully conversant with the menu and to be adaptable with continual changes to ensure that the menu is kept in line with customer demands and Company policies.
- To ensure that the correct and same ingredients are used as specified by the Head Chef to ensure quality is upheld at all times.
- To assist the Chef de Partie in the overall checking and maintaining of your station and to assume overall responsibility in the Chef de Partie’s absence.
- To liaise with the Chef de Partie with reference to possible improvements/difficulties in your section.
- To ensure by checking that all dishes prepared and presented in your section are to the standard laid by the Company.
- To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Bar & Lounge Assistant (48 hours per week)
Head Waiter (48 hours per week)
Waiter (48 hours per week)
Room Service Waiter (48 hours per week)
Deputy Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)