Demi Chef de Partie Pastry (48 hours per week)
To ensure that all food preparation and dishes are made to the standard laid by the Company.
- To assist the Head Pastry Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes.
- To ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained to the standards laid by the Company.
- To be fully conversant with the menu and to be adaptable with continual changes to ensure that the menu is kept in line with customer demands and Company policies.
- To ensure that the correct and same ingredients are used as specified by the Head Pastry Chef to ensure quality is upheld at all times.
- To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: email@example.com
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.