Join Chewton Glen as a Head Chef, creating and designing new menus and dishes at a consistently high standard and working within the Brigade.
- Will be accountable for the successful design, creation and ongoing improvement of food, drink and equipment products across the entire business portfolio.
- Proactively deliver a consistent and ongoing product improvement strategy.
- Proactively seek out new products which reflect the business food philosophy.
- Drive the creation, launch and improvement of seasonal menus, in close co-operation with the Executive chef. (concept, brainstorming, tastings, feedback, final draft, quality control, launch, improvement)
- Ensure that all recipes & presentation methods maintain the highest standards displaying innovation and flair, and reflect the best and most appropriate style.
- Keep abreast of market trends and incorporate, when appropriate, into the business.
- Lead measurable product marketing initiatives, both internal and external to the business, which add value to company sales results.
- Constantly be on the ball and one step ahead and come up with exciting & viable products to drive the business acumen.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Restaurant & Bar
Cookery Class Technician
Chef de Partie