Head Kitchen Porter
Join Chewton Glen as our Head Kitchen Porter you will be required to clean cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils to the required standard and to carry out any cleaning duties.
• To clear empty bottles from the bar and return clean trolleys.
• To remove all rubbish and bottles from plate wash area to skip and return trolley for bottles.
• To re-stock various plates etc. in larder hot pass and fish section making sure all china is clean.
• To check smoking area is clean and tidy and empty rubbish bag.
• To stack plates in larder pass and fish section.
• To ensure work area is left clean and tidy.
• To ensure that the cleaning sheets are completed.
• To co-ordinate with the Head Chef all kitchen deep cleaning.
• To ensure all KP’s are carrying out their duties.
• To check paper hand towels and soap dispensers are replenished regularly.
• To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: email@example.com
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.