Night Kitchen Porter (40 hours per week)
40 hours per week
To clean cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils to the required standard and to carry out any cleaning duties.
- To clear empty bottles from the bar and return clean trolleys.
- To remove all rubbish and bottles from plate wash area to skip and return trolley for bottles.
- To re-stock various plates etc in larder hot pass and fish section making sure all china is clean.
- To check the smoking area is clean and tidy and empty rubbish bag.
- To stack plates in larder pass and fish section.
- To ensure work area is left clean and tidy.
- To keep rubbish trolleys clean at all times.
- To check paper hand towels and soap dispensers are replenished regularly.
- To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Graham.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Bar & Lounge Assistant (48 hours per week)
Waiter (48 hours per week)
Room Service Waiter (48 hours per week)
Assistant Head Sommelier (48 hours per week)
Assistant Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Deputy Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Sommelier de Rang (48 hours per week)
Bar & Lounge Manager (48 hours per week)
Central Reservationist (40 hours per week)
Receptionist (24 hours per week)
Night Porter (30 hours per week)
Duty Manager (48 hours per week)
Telephonist (16 hours per week)