40 Hours Per Week - shift work, including some weekends.
Join Chewton Glen as a Central Reservationsist, your role will be to maximise the revenue and profitability of the room sales for both Chewton Glen and Cliveden through the maintenance of high standards and product knowledge. Please note Opera knowledge is preferred.
• To have full product knowledge of both Chewton Glen & Cliveden House in order to be able to sell both properties confidently
• To recognise which hotel the guest is booking for and be able to upsell both properties in order to secure the sale
• Be responsible for all reservations for both Chewton Glen & Cliveden house including rooms, food and beverage, spa and special events
• To have knowledge of all systems for both Chewton Glen and Cliveden for rooms, spa, F&B and special events
• To liaise with the team at Cliveden on a daily basis for guest requests and daily correspondence checks
• To ensure all enquiries taken are responded to on the day they are received.
• Ensure that all reservations are confirmed in writing (email/fax/letter) as per the Company policy of 24 hours.
• Take deposits for all reservations and to ensure that guests are fully aware of the Hotel’s cancellation policy.
• Ensure that all brochure enquiries are responded to within 24 hours of the request.
• To have a thorough knowledge of all the Hotel’s computer systems so as to ensure that all records and booking details are correct at all times.
• To ensure that all computerised and paper records are stored or filed appropriately.
• Be responsible for reservations and enquiries taken and to ensure they are all responded to on the day received.
• To be fully aware of the standards of performance as set out in the Mystery Guest Report for both properties and to adhere to them at all times.
• Maximise room revenue by up-selling at all times
• To know budgets for both hotels in order to meet targets set and upselling at all times
• Be fully conversant of the both hotels and their bedrooms so as to describe them to guests.
• Have a full knowledge of all special offers and promotions and to offer them where appropriate.
• To be full aware of the Hotel’s fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Claire.
Claire Parrett - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Cookery Class Technician
Chef de Partie