Join Chewton Glen as a Sales Executive, you will assist the MICE Sales Director and Sales Manager in driving sales into both Cliveden and Chewton Glen by supporting administrative requirements, confirming sales appointments and researching new contacts.
24 hours per week.
- Assist Sales Director MICE on account management, updating Opera and Outlook client records
- Confirm schedule of sales appointments with MICE agents and corporate clients for Sales Director MICE
- Assist Sales Director and Sales Manager MICE to prospect new business including telesales and internet research
- Assist Sales Director and Sales Manager MICE with follow up and data management from Trade Shows and networking events
- Achieve working knowledge of Opera and assist with proposal general generation as required
- Liaise with Events Team and Sales Director MICE in management of sales leads and provisional bookings
- Conduct site visits and offer assistance on other showrounds upon request
- Assist with FAMS and trade shows
- Ensure a high degree of personal skills, accuracy and attention to detail, and a positive attitude
- When at the hotels ensure a smart image at all times by complying fully with the Hotels’ grooming and uniform / dress regulations.
- Adhere to the company’s code of professional conduct.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required
- To be full aware of the Hotel’s fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Claire.
Claire Parrett - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now