Casual Waiting Staff
• Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Smart appearance
• Ability to work in a team
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• To be committed, confident, motivated and enthusiastic
• To demonstrate high levels of maturity and professionalism at all times
• Supportive to Management
• Good Organisational Skills
• Good level of fitness due to physical nature of job
• Health & Safety certificate
• Manual Handling Certificate
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
• Previous experience
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.