- To ensure the service of wine is carried out to Chewton Glen standard at all times.
- To ensure the cleanliness of all wine service equipment and storage areas as per the CG standards
- To ensure all mise en place is done to the correct standard and within the allotted time constraints
- To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision Statement are followed and utilised at all times.
- To be aware of all other services offered in the Hotel.
- Have complete understanding of wine list, menus, and beverage items at all times.
- Promote, describe, and up sell items.
- Attending to all Hotel guests’ needs as per CG standards, while working in a safe and secure manner.
- Ensuring effective team work and co-operation with rest of Wine and Beverage and Restaurant team
- To use guests’ names at all times.
- To ensure that you attend all training, briefings and meetings.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: email@example.com
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Breakfast Chef (40 hours per week)
Staff Meals Assistant (6 hours per week)
Demi Chef de Partie (48 hours per week)
Commis Pastry Chef (48 hours per week)
Receptionist (24 hours per week)
Treehouse Concierge (48 hours per week)
General Housekeeping Assistant (40 hours per week)
Floor Housekeeper (40 hours per week)
Laundry Assistant (40 hours per week)
Early Morning Cleaner (6 hours per week)