Health Spa Reception Supervisor (32 hours per week)
32 hours per week
Join Chewton Glen as a Spa Reception Supervisor, providing a first class service to our guests and members in the Spa promoting and selling the Spa and its products at every opportunity. To supervise the day to day running of Reception area within the Spa promoting and selling the Health Spa at every opportunity.
- Take responsibility for covering all reception shifts with a rota system.
- Ensure each new reception staff member goes through an induction and training programme.
- To monitor staff development and follow the Company appraisal system in conjunction with the Health Spa
- Ensure that the department’s Standard Operating Procedure is updated regularly.
- Manage the Reception team ensuring all treatments, tennis, and fitness bookings are taken efficiently and accurately. Together with ensuring that all other administrative reception procedures are followed correctly.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation, professionalism, and friendliness at all times throughout the team.
- Communicate all aspects of the day to day operations to the Reception team and other staff/managers where appropriate.
- To hold regular meetings with the Reception team to ensure effective communication and control.
- To attend regular meetings with the Spa
- To take responsibility for the cleanliness and maintenance of both reception areas.
- Liaise with HR Department on all recruitment and selection needs.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Claire.
Claire Parrett - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: email@example.com
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.