Meet the Team
Andrew Stembridge - Managing Director
In October 2003 Andrew Stembridge became Managing Director of Chewton Glen, rejoining the hotel after two years as General Manager of The Scotsman Hotel, in Edinburgh.
Andrew was formerly the Operations Manager at Chewton Glen between 1997 and 2001. A Master Innholder with a BA Hons Degree in Hotel Management and Tourism, he has participated in the General Manager's Programme at Cornell University, USA and has extensive management experience at properties both in the United Kingdom and USA, including fellow Relais & Châteaux property, Blantyre in Massachusetts, and the Malmaison hotels in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Andrew Stembridge has also been named the '2010 Caterer and Hotelkeeper Hotelier of the Year'.
Offering genuinely friendly hospitality, the team at Chewton Glen are very proud of their reputation as one of the finest Country House Hotels in the UK. We care about ensuring the best possible experience for our guests and are on-hand to assist in any way we can throughout your visit.
- Mark Bevan - General Manager
- Kathleen Pharoah - PA to Managing Director
- Alan Eames - Finance Director
- Anita Bower - HR Director
- James Matthews - Deputy General Manager
- Stuart Van Dam - Exec Assistant Manager
- Tom Dimelow - Junior Assistant Manager
- Martine Menestrier - Executive Housekeeper
- Alison Chenet - Reception Manager
- Kerry Hudson - Spa Director
- James Hobden - IT Manager
- Neil Meacher - Maintenance Manager
- Darren Venables - Estate Manager
Food & Beverage Team:
- Ed Fitzpatrick - F&B Operations Manager
- Alex Von Ulmenstein - Acting Restaurant Manager
- Luke Matthews - Executive Head Chef
- Adam White - C&B Manager
- Francesco Gabriele - Head Sommelier
Sales & Marketing Team:
- Leigh Jenkins - Sales & Marketing Director
- Lisa Lernoux-Dock - Sales Director MICE
- Nicola Abad - Central Events Director
- Amy Tomkins - Central Reservations Manager
- Angela Day - Head of Public Relations
Tel: 00 44 1425 275341 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org