Luxury Facials from Linda Meredith
Linda Meredith: - Exclusive Facial Range for Chewton Glen
Our luxury spa in the New Forest is proud to provide an exclusive facial range for our guests to enjoy - Linda Meredith Skincare Products.
The reputation of skincare expert Linda Meredith has become a talking point with celebrities all over the world, and her list of clients includes most of the top names in pop, film, TV and fashion. It is only possible to enjoy a Linda Meredith treatment at either Linda's Knightsbridge boutique or at Chewton Glen in the New Forest.
Chewton Glen is the first spa in the UK to offer a result based facial treatment, using the most effective products and treatment techniques, whilst maintaining the relaxation experience that can only be found in a world-class spa environment.
Linda Meredith Skincare Products
- Ingredients from the best natural resources, combined with science gives Linda Meredith skin care products the answer to beautiful skin
- Natural Ingredients - key to feed the skin and fighting against chemical damage.
- Oil free - mineral oils will reduce the absorption process of the product.
- Active Ingredients - Vital to target specific problems.
- No 'Parabens' - eliminating unnecessary chemicals allows the product to work at its optimum level.
- The Difference - confirmation of the effectiveness of all ingredients.
- The Ultimate - a skin care product which actively deals with a new generation of problems.
Visit the Linda Meredith Website
About Linda Meredith and her skin care products:
Linda's reputation was established over 35 years ago working with celebrities such as Cary Grant, Farah Fawcett Majors and Margo Hemingway. The Linda Meredith School of Make-Up was established worldwide and her successes lead to a continuous flow of celebrities using her skills and know-how to achieve the perfect look.
'Linda Meredith Knightsbridge' opened its doors in the early 1990s and it remains one of the most sought after salons in London. From the 'Queen of Pop' to 'Kate in Fashion' and a mention in 'Victoria's Book' to the irresistible 'Mr Darcy', celebrities from both sides of the Atlantic continuously pass through the doors looking for the famous Linda Meredith facial experience.