- What's On
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- 50th Book
Join the Chewton Glen fan club and purchase our 50th Anniversary book
Chewton Glen, An English Original
Mindful that half a century of Chewton Glen is quite a milestone, it was decided that a coffee table book would be an apt way to commemorate this auspicious occasion.
From a manor house in the country to one of the very best hotels in the world... Chewton Glen has been on a remarkable journey over the past 50 years. Before any guest ever came through the doors, however, Chewton Glen spent centuries as a family home for local landowners and businessmen. And as for the origins of the hamlet of Chewton itself, that goes back centuries further still...
This fascinating read celebrates the hotels 50-year evolution, from its origins in the 1700's as a country house, to its conversion to a hotel in 1966 and as it stands today. There are interesting anecdotes from all who have contributed in making such a notable hotel and there are 50 recipes from past chefs such as Jean-Christophe Novelli, John Burton-Race and James Martin along with several from our award winning 'Hampshire Chef of the year 2015', Luke Matthews.
The perfect read for any bookworm...
Available to purchase now in our Boutique or on Amazon >>