- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- 50th Book
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Patricia Routledge
Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
Friday 10th March
Enjoy a Champagne and canapé reception followed by a delicious four-course dinner whilst being entertained during the evening by Tenors Unlimited. Scott, Paul and Jem began performing together in 2002. Using talents honed in their previous solo careers in opera, theatre and the recording worlds, they set out to bring their own unique blend of wit, charm and vocal arrangements –along with original compositions - to the classical crossover genre. Now established as one of the world’s premier classical crossover groups, join the Rat Pack of Opera for an intimate evening of some of the best music from the classical crossover repertoire. Tenors Unlimited have performed at a host of events including the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Tour, FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium and have recently released their third studio album "The Journey" (on sale on the evening).
£125 includes Champagne and canapé reception, performance and a four-course dinner with wine and coffee.