Friday 11th & Saturday 12th July 2014
Building on the success of the last 5 years the British Beach Polo Championships 2014 promises to be another phenomenal event bringing with it widespread sporting, business and social acclaim.
• Teams from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales will compete for the Championship title.
• Floodlit beach polo on the Friday night of the event.
• The Oakley Professional Beach Volleyball provides a good sporting balance to the Polo.
• The 4 x 4/Polo Pony Charity Race is a popular feature and raises money and awareness for a National and Local Charity.
• Other sporting and social activities are to be enjoyed with sumptuous refreshments throughout the day whilst guests take in this exciting and glamorous spectacle, both on and off the pitch.
• Exquisite Hospitality.
• Broad range of tickets from general admission to VIP.
• The renowned Sandpolo Beach Parties allow players, celebrities and supporters to dance, relax and socialise until the small hours of the morning. There will be live music on Friday night and an electric club night on Saturday.
'Only one sport is glamorous enough for the platinum peninsula of Sandbanks' The Times
Sandbanks is probably the most exclusive beach community in the UK. The infamous Peninsular extends out across Poole Harbour on the scenic Dorset coast. It boasts upmarket luxurious homes and pristine 'Blue Flag' beaches. Poole is easily accessible with a fast rail connection (100 minutes direct from London Waterloo), good road access (30 minutes from Southampton) and 2 International airports within 45 minutes.
For more details contact
General Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality & VIP Tickets email@example.com or 07812191215
Sponsorship/Advertising firstname.lastname@example.org or 07796693796
Please note that bookings can not be taken by Chewton Glen and tickets can not be purchased at Chewton Glen