- What's On
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- In Conversation with Harry Redknapp
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Lunch with Leading Beauty & Wellbeing Expert - Liz Earle MBE
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Lunch with Sophie Conran - Interior Designer
- Patricia Routledge
Monday 20th March
Join well known sculptor, Bruce Denny for a presentation and lunch...
Bruce Denny is passionate about art as a means of communication. With his bronze sculptures, he aims to evoke ideas and emotions in us all. In his first exhibition, ‘Humanity’, he explored individual human traits. By stripping back all the trappings of culture and class, his naked human forms lovingly modelled in clay and beautifully cast in bronze inspire us to think about ourselves and how we live our lives. ‘Interaction’ is the theme of his second body of work. Here, he explores how we communicate with each other and with our environment, and reminds us that everything we do can have an effect on those around us.
£65 includes arrival coffee, presentation, pre-lunch drink, three-course lunch with a glass of wine and coffee.