- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- 50th Book
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Patricia Routledge
Monday 20th March
Join well known sculptor, Bruce Denny for a presentation and lunch...
Bruce Denny is passionate about art as a means of communication. With his bronze sculptures, he aims to evoke ideas and emotions in us all. In his first exhibition, ‘Humanity’, he explored individual human traits. By stripping back all the trappings of culture and class, his naked human forms lovingly modelled in clay and beautifully cast in bronze inspire us to think about ourselves and how we live our lives. ‘Interaction’ is the theme of his second body of work. Here, he explores how we communicate with each other and with our environment, and reminds us that everything we do can have an effect on those around us.
£65 includes arrival coffee, presentation, pre-lunch drink, three-course lunch with a glass of wine and coffee.