- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - New Zealand: more than Sauvignon Blanc or more Sauvignon Blanc
- October Wine Dinner - Rousillon, Maury Wine Dinner
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- 50th Book
Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary
Tickets: £125 per person to include a Taittinger Champagne and canapé reception, 4 course dinner with flight of wines and Champagne, tea/coffee and macaroons, live music and dancing.
Limited spaces available.
1900 - Champagne and Canape Reception
1945 - Private Dinner
2230 - Music and Dancing
Midnight - Close
Make a night of it...
Stay with us on 16th December for the special rate of £425 for a Junior Suite or £375 for a Garden Room, including full English breakfast, based on two sharing.