- What's On
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- 50th Book
Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
Time: 12:30 - 17:00
Tickets: £95 to include; refreshments, afternoon workshop, two course lunch with your choice of a glass of red or white wine with lunch. Coffee and mince pies. All flowers, materials and equipment for use of the day. One arrangement to take home.
Enjoy a two course lunch followed by an afternoon workshop with Chewton Glen hotel florists Sarah Wilkins and Kerry Bridle.
Following a demonstration, you will learn how to make either a *Christmas door wreath or a table arrangement using fresh flowers and Christmas decorations.
A delicious two course lunch with your choice of a glass of red or white wine, coffee and mince pies, will be served in the restaurant on arrival at 12.30pm. The afternoon workshop will commence at 2pm.
*Please confirm your choice of decoration at the time of booking.
To book simply click on the book now button below...