- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - New Zealand: more than Sauvignon Blanc or more Sauvignon Blanc
- October Wine Dinner - Rousillon, Maury Wine Dinner
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- 50th Book
Christmas Shopping Afternoon
Time: From 4pm
Tickets: Complimentary tickets available, including a glass of Mulled Wine on arrival.
Gather family and friends and join us for our market style Christmas shopping afternoon from 4pm - 8pm.
With great gift ideas from a number of local and well known suppliers this is the perfect time to get present ready.
Or why not book a table in The Dining Room and make a full evening of it?