- What's On
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- In Conversation with Harry Redknapp
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Lunch with Leading Beauty & Wellbeing Expert - Liz Earle MBE
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Lunch with Sophie Conran - Interior Designer
- Patricia Routledge
Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
Saturday 21st January 2017
Professor Noel Fitzpatrick is a world-leading Veterinary surgeon, also known as Channel 4’s “The Supervet”. This popular Channel 4 programme showcases the lifesaving work of Noel and his team, their innovative care and ground-breaking surgical techniques for animals. Noel has been instrumental in bringing the concept of One Medicine to the fore in the UK, a subject at the heart of his mission and the cornerstone of The Humanimal Trust, the charity he has founded. This landmark charity aims to establish a platform for the cross-pollination of expertise and ideas between veterinary and human medicine for the benefit of all living creatures.
£10 from every ticket sold is being donated to The Humanimal Trust.
£95 includes Champagne and canapé reception, presentation by Noel Fitzpatrick and a three-course dinner with wine and coffee.