- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- 50th Book
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Patricia Routledge
Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
Saturday 21st January 2017
Professor Noel Fitzpatrick is a world-leading Veterinary surgeon, also known as Channel 4’s “The Supervet”. This popular Channel 4 programme showcases the lifesaving work of Noel and his team, their innovative care and ground-breaking surgical techniques for animals. Noel has been instrumental in bringing the concept of One Medicine to the fore in the UK, a subject at the heart of his mission and the cornerstone of The Humanimal Trust, the charity he has founded. This landmark charity aims to establish a platform for the cross-pollination of expertise and ideas between veterinary and human medicine for the benefit of all living creatures.
£10 from every ticket sold is being donated to The Humanimal Trust.
£95 includes Champagne and canapé reception, presentation by Noel Fitzpatrick and a three-course dinner with wine and coffee.