- What's On
- Hungarian Wine Dinner... Wines from the Volcan
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Lunch with Leading Beauty & Wellbeing Expert - Liz Earle MBE
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- Celebrate English Tourism Week in The Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Lunch with Sophie Conran - Interior Designer
- Dame Patricia Routledge
- Fitter, Stronger Luxury Fitness Retreats
Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
Wednesday 1st March 2017 - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
Wednesday 5th April 2017 - England: is Champagne still the first choice? Blind tasting!
Wednesday 3rd May 2017 – France: Burgundy vs Rest of the Word...
Wednesday 7th June 2017 - Sauvignon Blanc: Discover the place...
Tickets: £30.00 per person.
Limited spaces available.
A series of monthly wine tastings hosted in the early evening by Head Sommelier, Francesco Gabriele. Held on the first Wednesday of each month.
These informal sessions are ideal for guests who are staying in house, or those popping in after work with colleagues or as a pre-dinner occasion from 6-7pm.
To reserve your place, please call Reservations on 01425 282212 or email: email@example.com