- What's On
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- In Conversation with Harry Redknapp
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Lunch with Leading Beauty & Wellbeing Expert - Liz Earle MBE
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Lunch with Sophie Conran - Interior Designer
- Patricia Routledge
Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
1st February 2017 - Portugal: the big blend!
1st March 2017 - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
Tickets: £30.00 per person.
Limited spaces available.
A series of monthly wine tastings hosted in the early evening by Head Sommelier, Francesco Gabriele. Held on the first Wednesday of each month.
These informal sessions are ideal for guests who are staying in house, or those popping in after work with colleagues or as a pre-dinner occasion from 6-7pm.
To reserve your place, please call Reservations on 01425 282212 or email: email@example.com