- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - New Zealand: more than Sauvignon Blanc or more Sauvignon Blanc
- October Wine Dinner - Rousillon, Maury Wine Dinner
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- 50th Book
Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
1st February 2017 - Portugal: the big blend!
1st March 2017 - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
Tickets: £30.00 per person.
Limited spaces available.
A series of monthly wine tastings hosted in the early evening by Head Sommelier, Francesco Gabriele. Held on the first Wednesday of each month.
These informal sessions are ideal for guests who are staying in house, or those popping in after work with colleagues or as a pre-dinner occasion from 6-7pm.
To reserve your place, please call Reservations on 01425 282212 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org