- What's On
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- 50th Book
Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
Date: 01/11/2016 Time: 19.00
Tickets: Non-residential £95 per person Includes: Hennessy Fine de Cognac Champagne Cocktail served with a selection of canapés, Tasting of frozen Hennessy XO Cognac (after canapés and before dinner), three course dinner with matching wine and Cognac, coffee and chocolates.
Richard Hennessy founded the Maison in 1765 on the power of a dream: to become the world's finest cognac. The dream continues in everything the Maison stands for: quality and creativity. So why not join us for a masterclass and tasting this November.
This evening takes place in the Wine Room and is limited to just 16 guests. Enjoy an aperitif and canapé reception, followed by a three course dinner with paired wines.
Click below to book online or contact Reservations on 01425 282212, firstname.lastname@example.org