- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - New Zealand: more than Sauvignon Blanc or more Sauvignon Blanc
- October Wine Dinner - Rousillon, Maury Wine Dinner
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- 50th Book
In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
Time: From 10:45am - 15:30pm
Tickets: £65 per person to include: arrival coffee, presentation by Christopher Biggins, three course lunch with coffee and chocolates and your choice of a glass of red or white wine with lunch. Book signing and charity raffle (cash sales).
From PORRIDGE to I’M A CELEBRITY, Christopher Biggins has graced our screens for over thirty years. This multi talented actor, humourist, writer and general raconteur counts the worlds most glamorous stars as his best friends and brings his own inimitable sense of humour and warmth to any production.
Christopher won over a whole new audience when he was crowned King Of The Jungle after winning series 7 of the hit ITV1 show, I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE but his career began many years earlier...
This event is in conjunction with Variety (Wessex), The Children's Charity. Raising urgent funds for the sick, disabled and underprivileged children and youngsters in our area.
Chewton Glen will be donating £10.00 per ticket sold to Variety, The Children's Charity.