- What's On
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- In Conversation with Harry Redknapp
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Lunch with Leading Beauty & Wellbeing Expert - Liz Earle MBE
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Lunch with Sophie Conran - Interior Designer
- Patricia Routledge
In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
Monday 27th February
Digby Jones was born into business. Some of his earliest memories are of life in a busy corner shop where he lived with his mother, father and older sister. In 2000 he joined the CBI as Director General where he
spent 6½ years and become known in the public arena especially for his candid, forthright attitude in his many media appearances. Following his appointment as Minister of State for UK Trade and Investment in 2007, he became a life peer taking the title Digby, Lord Jones of Birmingham. Join Lord Digby at Chewton Glen to hear about his journey from a corner shop in Birmingham to the House of Lords.
£65 includes arrival coffee, presentation, pre-lunch drink, three-course lunch with a glass of wine and coffee.