- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Lunch with Leading Beauty & Wellbeing Expert - Liz Earle MBE
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- Celebrate English Tourism Week in The Dining Room
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Lunch with Sophie Conran - Interior Designer
- Dame Patricia Routledge
- Fitter, Stronger Luxury Fitness Retreats
Join us for Mother's Day this year
Sunday 26th March 2017
Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
On Mother’s Day, treat Mum, Grandma and the whole family to a glass of fizz on arrival followed by a delicious English afternoon tea served buffet style in the stunning Lake Suite from 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
With an array of sandwiches, warm scones with local strawberry jam, cream and delicious home-made cakes, you can be sure of a memorable celebration. Our resident pianist will be playing some all-time
favourites whilst you sit back and enjoy the afternoon with us.
Table reservations available from 2.30 pm - 4.00 pm
Adults - £40.00 per person *Children aged 6 - 12 years £28.00 *Children 5 and under free of charge
Price includes; A glass of fizz on arrival (soft drink alternative for children), afternoon tea served buffet style (refreshments will be served at the table), a gift for mum, resident pianist.
Dress Code: Smart Casual