- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - New Zealand: more than Sauvignon Blanc or more Sauvignon Blanc
- October Wine Dinner - Rousillon, Maury Wine Dinner
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- 50th Book
Rousillon, Maury Wine Dinner
Date: 18/10/2016 Time: 19.00
Tickets: Non-residential £95 per person Includes: drinks reception with canapés and four course dinner with wines and coffee. Limited spaces available.
Domaine De La Coume Du Roy was founded in 1850 and it has since been managed by six generations of the same family. In 1998, Agnès and Jean-François Bachelet (Agnes will be hosting the dinner) took over the family estate and their primary concern has been to preserve the heritage and to respect the traditions of their vinicultural forebears. Their great-grandfather, Désiré Esteve, began the tradition of laying down the birth year vintage of each of his descendants and today the history of his family is reflected in the labels of the precious old bottles of Coume Du Roy Maury that date back to 1925. Indeed, the 1932 vintage still resides in its original cask. The 25 hectare Domaine De La Coume Du Roy sits on the black schist soils of Maury in the heart of the Agly valley, between Corbières and the Pyrenees. Approximately 80% of the vineyards are planted with Grenache Noir and Blanc for the estate's famed, sweet Grenat ("Garnet"), Tuilé ("Tile" or brick-coloured) and Blanc ("White") Maury wines.
This evening takes place in the Wine Room and is limited to just 16 guests. Enjoy an aperitif and canapé reception, followed by a four course dinner with paired wines.
Click below to book online or contact Reservations on 01425 282212, email@example.com