- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- 50th Book
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Patricia Routledge
An audience with Patricia Routledge
Monday 3rd April
Katherine Patricia Routledge, CBE is an English actress and singer. She is best known for her role as Hyacinth Bucket in the British sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' from 1990 - 1995. In 1991, she won a British Comedy Award for her portrayal and she was later nominated for two BAFTA TV Awards in 1992 and 1993. The series ended at Routledge's request in 1995. In 1995, Patricia accepted the lead in another long-running series, playing Hetty Wainthropp in the mystery drama Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, which ran until 1998. Patricia has had enjoyed a successful career over the years in theatre, film, television and radio and only this year has made a TV documentary on Beatrix Potter. Patricia is pleased to support Variety, The Children's Charity.
£65 includes arrival coffee, presentation, pre-lunch drink, three-course lunch with a glass of wine and coffee.
With £10 per ticket sold going to Variety, The Children's Charity.