- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - New Zealand: more than Sauvignon Blanc or more Sauvignon Blanc
- October Wine Dinner - Rousillon, Maury Wine Dinner
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- 50th Book
Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
Tickets: £95 per person to include Christmas carols, a Taittinger Champagne and canapé reception, 3 course lunch with flight of wines and Champagne, tea/coffee and mince pies, music and dancing.
Limited spaces available.
12 noon - Champagne Reception
12.30 - Christmas Carols
13.00 - Lunch served in the Lake Suite
14.30 - Music and Dancing
16.00 - Depart
More details to follow shortly...