- What's On
- The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
- Hennessy Masterclass and Dinner
- Flights of Fancy - Chile: How could they beat France... Berlin tasting 2004
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- In Conversation with Christopher Biggins
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon
- Manley Hopkinson
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Flowers - Morning
- Christmas Flowers - Afternoon
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- 50th Book
The New Forest Food & Drink Festival
31st October - 6th November 2016
Taste the real New Forest and join us for the Tastes of Chewton Glen.
With a week of culinary events. produce, tastes, dishes and activities for every foodie. Whether you live locally, want to visit for lunch, a day, a short break or a while week of forest feasting, we've a warm welcome awaiting you...
GIN FOR BREAKFAST AT CHEWTON GLEN’S FESTIVAL BUSINESS EVENT
TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER, 7:30AM - 9:30AM
Business men and women from across the New Forest and beyond will meet for a New Forest Breakfast on Tuesday 1 November. The addition of gin is not a sign of the times - but an introduction to one of the Forest’s latest and most exciting businesses. From an old Victorian laundry on the backstreets of Bournemouth, entrepreneur and Conker Spirit founder, Rupert Holloway, has become Dorset’s first independent gin distiller. Beginning the journey only 3 years ago, after losing the love for his career as a chartered surveyor, Rupert had the light bulb moment of producing a beautifully crafted spirit representative of his local landscape. He will be speaking at the Business Breakfast, sponsored by The New Forest Business Partnership, taking us on the road which brought him to Conker - and the exciting path he has trodden as he has developed the product and the business. His success is about spirit in every sense of the word - so there will also be a chance to taste his gin - its ok at 8am when it’s for business!