Evening Turndown Assistant (Maternity Cover - 16 hours per week)
Join Chewton Glen as an Evening Turndown Assistant, ensuring that all areas of the hotel are maintained to the highest of standards.
16 Hours per week.
• To check bathroom, replacing towels, tissues, products etc.
• To wipe out the bath, shower, sink etc and ensure floor is clean and free from hair etc.
• To turn back bed covers and hang any clothes in wardrobe or fold them neatly. Arrange any shoes.
• To wash and polish any dirty glasses.
• To replace water bottles.
• To replace ice in ice buckets (summer months) and wine coolers.
• To change fruit napkins and wash fruit knives and plates if necessary.
• To clear table and arrange magazines tidily.
• To empty any bins.
• To check pillows and bed linen, remake if necessary.
• To close curtains.
• To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Graham.
Graham Chambers - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Head Waiter (48 hours per week)
Waiter (48 hours per week)
Room Service Supervisor (48 hours per week)
Deputy Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Commis Sommelier (48 hours per week)