Laundry Assistant (32 hours per week)
32 hours per week
Join Chewton Glen as a Laundry Assistant, assist and support the Laundry Supervisor to ensure that all Linen is cleaned and prepared ready for the rooms the same day.
• To help with linen deliveries whilst ensuring the correct stock is delivered
• Assist in the monthly stock check
• To assist in the cleaning of all laundry on a daily basis, towels, sheets, duvets, robes etc and put them through the Iron Press when requires.
• To deliver clean and collect dirty linen for all areas of the hotel, spa and Tree houses
• To complete any additional day to day duties as and when required.
• To ensure that the Laundry is kept clean at all times even behind machines, wipe top of washing machines and dryers.
• To hoover the pressed machines out and clean the air vents.
• To hoover the laundry floor and mop also do the linen room.
• To tidy the linen room and put towels in correct places and clean under the shelf.
To tidy the linen room and put towels in correct places and clean under the shelf.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Graham.
Graham Chambers - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283053 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Management & Other
Central Events Coordinator (40 hours per week)
Receptionist (40 hours per week)
HR Administrator (24-40 hours per week)
Deputy General Manager (48 hours per week)