Baker (48 hours per week)
48 hours per week
Chewton Glen are in search of a Baker to join their large kitchen team. If you think you have what it takes then please email Jenn on the email address below.
• Finishing and baking of all the breakfast items by 6.00am
• Making of bread rolls according to the daily requirements
• Making of the breakfast items for the next day.
• Forward prepare for the next few days (parties, biscuits, savouries, cakes, scones, puff pastry, sweet pastry, rolling out tart bases, sheets, pizza bases, tea cakes, muffins etc…)
• Making one dessert for the restaurant daily menu.
• Cleaning of the section and equipment.
• To ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quality are maintained to the standards laid by the company.
• To ensure that the correct and the same ingredients are used as specified by the Exec Chef to ensure quality is upheld at all times.
• To ensure that your knives are kept clean and stored in the allocated safe places provided in the Bakery.
• To ensure that you are fully conversant with the operation of all the equipment and hazards attached. To use protective clothing if required.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedure and Health and Safety regulations.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: email@example.com
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Spa Therapist (Full and part time)
Senior Spa Therapist (40 hours per week)
Spa Attendant (8 hours per week)
Fitness Instructor (Maternity Cover - 16 hours per week)