Kitchen Porter (40 hours per week)
40 hours per week
To clean cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils to the required standard and to carry out any cleaning duties.
- To clear empty bottles from the bar and return clean trolleys.
- To remove all rubbish and bottles from plate wash area to skip and return trolley for bottles.
- To re-stock various plates etc in larder hot pass and fish section making sure all china is clean.
- To check the smoking area is clean and tidy and empty rubbish bag.
- To stack plates in larder pass and fish section.
- To ensure work area is left clean and tidy.
- To keep rubbish trolleys clean at all times.
- To check paper hand towels and soap dispensers are replenished regularly.
- To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Graham.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Spa Therapist (Full and part time)
Senior Spa Therapist (40 hours per week)
Spa Attendant (8 hours per week)
Fitness Instructor (Maternity Cover - 16 hours per week)