Night Kitchen Porter (40 hours per week)
40 hours per week
To clean cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils to the required standard and to carry out any cleaning duties.
- To check the smoking area is clean and tidy and empty rubbish bag.
- Clean out plate and pot wash machines.
- Ensure walls, floor and drains are cleaned and maintained in all kitchen porter areas.
- Tidy all kitchen shelves and clean out the containers when necessary.
- Deep clean stillroom including the drains.
- Clean out rubbish containers and bottle bank skips.
- Carry out silver burnishing when required.
- Tidy all plates and return excess to china to store.
- Deep clean salamanders.
- To ensure work area is left clean and tidy.
- To keep rubbish trolleys clean at all times.
- To check paper hand towels and soap dispensers are replenished regularly.
- To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.Apply Now
Restaurant & Bar
Management & Other
Day Porter (24 hours per week)
Night Porter (20 hours per week)
Duty Manager (48 hours per week)
Kids Club Assistant (8 hours per week)
Day Porter (40 hours per week)
Stores Person (48 hours per week)