Host/Hostess (48 hours per week)
- To be fully competent in the usage of the Opera system.
- To control the flow of service from lounge and bar areas into the Restaurant.
- To manage and optimise Lunch and Dinner covers through control of bookings, with special attention paid to timing slots and table allocations.
- To ensure the cashiering of bills with care are taken over correct charging to rooms, payment methods and any discounts given.
- To maintain menus to a high standard of appearance and ensure dishes and prices are kept up to date.
- To ensure standard operating procedures are maintained for billing, signing of bills and taking of payments throughout the service.
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the Restaurant or Assistant Restaurant Manager in charge.
- To ensure that guests’ names and their correct titles are used at all times & that the service is discrete & efficient at all times.
- To be aware and promote all services offered in the Hotel.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- To keep the Restaurant reception are clean and tidy at all times.
- To attend all briefings ensuring that you are fully aware of special requirements, VIPs and evening specials.
- To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision statement are followed at all times.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Spa Therapist (24 Hours Per Week)
Spa Therapist (40 hours)
Spa Operations Manager (40 hours per week)
Spa Membership Sales Manager (24 hours per week)
Spa Attendant (40 hours per week)
Fitness Instructor (Maternity Cover - 11 hours per week)
Head Spa Housekeeper (40 hours per week)
Pool Bar Assistant (16 hours per week)
Management & Other
Day/Night Porter (40 hours per week)
Receptionist (40 hours per week)
Assistant Night Manager (40 hours per week)
Painter & Decorator (40 hours per week)