Room Service Supervisor (48 hours per week)
- To set up, transport (drive) and serve Room Service to the standard required by the Company.
- To ensure that all trays taken to the rooms are checked by the Room Service Supervisor before being delivered.
- To assist the Room Service Supervisor in ensuring the station is ready for service.
- To ensure all room service trays are cleared from the rooms.
- To ensure that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Restaurant Manager.
- To be fully conversant with the room service menu and to provide explanations if requested.
- To communicate with other Room service waiters, Restaurant staff and departments.
- To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision Statement are followed and utilised at all times.
- To be aware of all services offered in the Hotel.
- To ensure that all guests’ wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible.
- To do mise en place, cleaning and service in the room service areas.
- To ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Company.
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the Room Service Supervisor.
- To liaise with the Room service supervisor to ensure that the preparations and mise en place are correct and to the standard set by the Company.
- To ensure that you are fully aware of the location of each room in the Hotel and of the quickest way to reach them.
- To use guests’ names at all times.
- To ensure that service is discrete and efficient at all times.
- To ensure that you attend all trainings, briefings and meetings.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- To assist in the restaurant with service if the business demands so.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Spa Therapist (Full and part time)
Senior Spa Therapist (40 hours per week)
Spa Attendant (8 hours per week)
Fitness Instructor (Maternity Cover - 16 hours per week)