Fitness Instructor (Maternity Cover - 16 hours per week)
16 hours per week
Join Chewton Glen as a Fitness Instructor. Provide assessment, teaching, and training to assist in health, well-being, and physical fitness for clients. Giving positive experiences of the facilities to guests and members and to drive the personal training business forward.
- Undertake gym induction and fitness assessments for members and hotel guests.
- Supervise the gym to ensure safe and effective usage of fitness equipment.
- Design fitness programmes for members and guests.
- Promote personal training to increase sales.
- Maintain and clean the gym equipment.
- Increase members and guest’s awareness and the benefits of exercise to increase usage of gym and Spa
- Teach exercise classes and be instrumental in the development of the class timetable.
- To greet guests and members by their name wherever possible.
- Keep up-to-date with fitness trends and be productive in implementing new ideas.
- Attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV with our application form to Graham.
Graham Chambers - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: email@example.com
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Head Waiter (48 hours per week)
Waiter (48 hours per week)
Room Service Supervisor (48 hours per week)
Deputy Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Restaurant Manager (48 hours per week)
Commis Sommelier (48 hours per week)