Spa Attendant (40 hours per week)
40 hours per week
Join Chewton Glen as a Health Spa Attendant, maintaining the highest standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Hotel and Spa.
- Check changing room areas and swimming pool for cleanliness every 30 minutes.
- Assist the Fitness Instructor in maintaining the cleanliness of all fitness equipment when requested.
- Report any maintenance faults to the Spa Housekeeper or other manager if unavailable.
- Assist guests and members with any queries where ever possible and referring to a Senior Manager if required.
- Ensure a continual supply of clean towels and robes is available to members and guests.
- Liaise with your colleagues in between early and late shifts.
- Ensure shower gel, shampoo and water is always in plentiful supply.
- Carry out cleaning tasks set by the Spa Housekeeper.
- Test the water in pool four times per day.
- Routinely check the tennis centre to ensure hygiene standards are maintained throughout the day.
- Assist the Pool Bar team in carrying stock and buffet food to the Pool Bar when required.
- Ensure a good handover is carried out with Spa Housekeeper and other colleagues between.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times.
- Look after and monitor pool water records and file appropriately.
- Keeping the plant room safe, tidy and hazard free
- Back wash all pools 2 x a week
Summer Months added tasks
- Open or close the out door pool
- Keep regular stock of towels
- 3 x weekly out door cleaning/hover of the pool
- Take and place guests food orders and deliver from the bar
- Clear dirty plates and glasses from pool area
- Supervise swimming hours in the pool
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Graham.
Graham Chambers - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Management & Other
Day Porter (24 hours per week)
Night Porter (20 hours per week)
Duty Manager (48 hours per week)
Kids Club Assistant (8 hours per week)
Day Porter (40 hours per week)
Stores Person (48 hours per week)