Kitchen Porter (40 hours per week)
Join our new cookery school as a Kitchen Porter (40 hours per week)
- To clear empty bottles from the bar and return clean trolleys.
- To remove all rubbish and bottles from plate wash area to skip and return trolley for bottles.
- To re-stock various plates etc in larder hot pass and fish section making sure all china is clean.
- To check the smoking area is clean and tidy and empty rubbish bag.
- To stack plates in larder pass and fish section.
- To ensure work area is left clean and tidy.
- To keep rubbish trolleys clean at all times.
- To check paper hand towels and soap dispensers are replenished regularly.
- To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Jenn.
Jenn Laarberg - Human Resources Officer / Tel: 01425 283062 / Email: email@example.com
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Restaurant & Bar
Spa Therapist (24 Hours Per Week)
Spa Therapist (40 hours)
Fitness Instructor (Maternity Cover - 11 hours per week)
Pool Bar Assistant (40 hours per week)
Spa Duty Manager (24 per week)
Management & Other
Assistant Night Manager (40 hours per week)
Revenue Analyst (40 hours per week)
Guest Services Co-ordinator (40 hours per week)
Guest Services Co-ordinator (20 hours per week)