- Spa Days
- Chewton Glen Salt or Cedar Spa Day
- Meze Spa Day
- Classic Chewton Spa Day
- Oskia Spa Day
- Natura Bissé Spa Days
- Natura Bissé Ultimate Diamond Spa Day
- Twilight Spa Evening
- Evening Treat for Two - Spa Evening
- Evening Spa Pass
- Chewton Glen Signature Spa Day
- Burn and Breakfast
- Relax and Restore
- Tea and Treat
- Dine Till Dusk
Burn & Breakfast
Available from 3rd February...
By this point of the New Year many of us will have slipped back into the bad habits we vowed to leave behind in 2019. At The Spa we’re giving you the gift of a second chance with our new Burn & Breakfast spa experience.
Consider this the calm after the storm of festive indulgence and new year promises as you endure an invigorating 45 minute HIIT class, followed by a soothing 50 minute treatment. Post treatment we’ll take you through to The Pool Bar for a delicious breakfast, perfectly paired with a soft drink of your choice.
Leave The Spa feeling not only fit, but absolutely fabulous!
- 45 minute HIIT class
- 50 minute treatment (Choose between a Facial, massage, scrub or nail treatment)
- Full use of the steam and sauna areas
- Breakfast in The Pool Bar with a choice of soft drink
- Daily attendance at fitness, dance and aerobic classes (note class timetable changes daily)
- Service and VAT
£99 per person (Monday - Thursday)
£119 per person (Friday - Sunday)
Please note that due to the pool refurbishment there will be no access to the main pool or hydrotherapy area.
Tel: 01425 282212 / Email: email@example.com
Subject to availability. Valid from 3rd February until 8th March 2020. Available Monday - Sunday from 9am-12pm.
- Sauna and steam rooms are gender specific.
- The Spa is across three levels, a stair climber is available on request.
- £10 supplement for use of double room during included treatment with use of private steam experience, limited availability please advise on booking.