- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Cooking with Confidence
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- Afternoon Tea Prep & Party
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
- Alfresco Dinners
- James Martin's Fabulous Desserts
- Sizzling Meats
- James Martin's Favourites
- King of the Grill
Cooking with Confidence
£190 per person
If you are unsure about cooking the basics or just never had the chance then our Now You're Cooking class is there to help you become a more confident cook. During this class we will demonstrate every part of every dish before you do the same, giving you the knowledge and skills to create delicious dishes and seasonal variations.
NEW dishes for 2020 will cover the fundamental building blocks of cookery with preparation and cooking of meat, fish and vegetables as well as the seasoning of each dish and how to balances spices to make a curry from scratch. Chef Tutor Steve Bulmer will show you not only how to create the perfect fruit crumble but how it can be adapted to create a variety of dessert garnishes that will impress family and friends.
Due to the nature of the recipes used in this class we are unable to accommodate guests with an allergy or intolerance to dairy, gluten or egg. Please contact our reservations team for details of classes which will be suitable or can be adapted for guests with these dietary requirements.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or are using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to email@example.com. Unfortunately vouchers can only be redeemed via the phone or email, not through the booking system.
- Seasonal vegetable soup with fresh pesto
- Fast roast baby chicken with pomme purée
- Pan fried salmon with spinach and balsamic vinegar dressing
- Chicken curry with spiced rice and naan bread
- Apple and pear crumble with crème chantilly"
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with your Chef Tutor and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30-4.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!