- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Cooking with Confidence
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Taste of Hampshire
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Winter Warmers
- James Martin's Fabulous Desserts
- Sizzling Meats
- James Martin's Favourites
James Martin's Favourites
£190 per person
Follow in the footsteps of James Martin's recent culinary travels as you explore some of his favourite dishes that have featured in his American Adventure, French Adventure and Great British Adventure. You will spend the day learning a plethora of skills including fish filleting, chicken butchery and blending tasty marinades.
Please note this class is a James Martin themed class and does not feature an appearance of himself.
- Mackerel en croute with homemade chutney
- Spiced pigeon breast with dhal
- Barbecued tequila salmon with jalapeños
- Southern fried buttermilk chicken with tomato and corn salsa
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with your Chef Tutor and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30-4.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!